Friday, April 06, 2007

We're getting bigger and better

I said when BPM relaunched that I planned on growing the site and expanding beyond it with my writing on financial literacy. Now I'm happy to announce that my work here is baring fruit, and I've been approached by AOL BlackVoices to partner with them in creating a new blog called "Ways & Means".

Scheduled to launch at BlackVoices on April 16, Ways & Means will also be focused on financial literacy, particularly among young, professional African-Americans looking to get their economic footing right. Unlike here, where I post more sporadically, Ways & Means will have new posts daily, which means I'm hoping for a lot more feedback from you with suggestions of new topics to keep the flow going.

Just like here, what I write will be anecdotal, about sharing stories that relate to financial trends as opposed to advice, given I'm a journalist and not a financial professional. Blackpeoplesmoney.com will continue to exist and I hope you'll continue to check us out here while making Ways & Means one of the sites you visit on a regular basis.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: